Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Readers Request: Eggplant Suggestions


At pick up yesterday I had a few people ask me for eggplant suggestions...beyond eggplant parmesan.
 
Here are favorites from over the years at The Purple Cook...
 
All Time FavoriteAfghan Eggplant with Yogurt Sauce
 
Comfort FoodKashmiri Eggplant
 
These two dishes are what I make when I’m craving eggplant.
 
Loved by ManyTortellini with Eggplant and Peppers
 
Smells DeliciousLemon Rice and Eggplant Chick Pea Curry
 
ClassicGrilled Eggplant Sandwich
 
Here are two recipes I found to try this year.  Can’t decide which to try first!
 
Grilled Eggplant Bahn Mi Sandwich
 
Red Beans and Rice with Merguez and Eggplant

Merguez is lamb sausage.  While I’d be happy to try this, I have a bunch of chicken sausage in the freezer and may just use that.

No comments:

Post a Comment